Wednesday 6 January 2016

WOW: Getting BOM Ready

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I must admit that I'm still a bit surprised we're already in 2016. Although I've already decided on what fabrics I'm showing Hazel and Little Hazel off in, I can't stop playing around with ideas. And, I'm especially happy that both Hazels work in any fabric pallette or colour scheme - so you can stash bust or splurge on your favourite new offerings and know your quilt will be gorgeous.

Over in my Yahoo BOM Group, we've had over 100 new members join in the past week alone and I haven't even launched my applique BOM for 2016 yet! I'm really excited to welcome new quilting friends and get stuck into what we all do best - creating and sharing.

What's Your WOW ?


8 comments:

  1. Another beauty...can't wait to see how you show us how to do the "swirly" blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esther, "Hazel" is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only just joined this group and I must admit that I love piecing. I can hardly wait to get started on this BOM. Thank you, Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther, all the options are very beautiful! I'll be in meditations which to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! I'm looking forward to Little Hazel making at some point! Thank you, Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Hazel is going to be gorgeous! That's a hard BOM to resist, but resist I must as I have 4 other quilts that have to be started this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! Hazel is stunning! (Aw, man, do I have room to squeeze in one more project?) (No harm in trying, right? Off I go to join the group...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel looks like a wonderful project. But I am having difficulty in linking to your Yahoo group either through your tab at the top or on Yahoo groups. Please help

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...