Wednesday 4 July 2012

WOW: Travel WIP 5

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

If I was at home I'd be working on my new quilt design and actually I do miss my sewing afternoons.
It would be nice to pop into my studio and do some creating inbetween all the travel and eating, but I can't complain as I've spent invaluable time with family....and I haven't seen a spot of housework in weeks

and of course I do love a good country drive with my DH
just taking in the view


and is this the cutest bus stop you've ever seen??
I definitely thought it was blog worthy!


How's your wednesday?


2 comments:

  1. What an interesting bus stop. You know they have more inclement weather than us. Our bus stops are a bench and pole - shade rarely unless a tree is close. Thanks for the travelogue, Esther - always enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are enjoying your holiday. For me, the being without housework part is heaven! :o)
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...