Wednesday 16 November 2011

WOW: Red December

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays


I must have 20 or so projects just like this – half done and waiting. So, this red WIP of mine has been waiting in the wings for quite some time. I pulled it out of my red stash shelf a few months ago and it’s been on my mind ever since. So here it is, I am calling it Red December because I like the name and I also plan to have it ready to launch in December (yes this year, hopefully). My first version that you can see here is stenciled and I am also going to make it in applique, it's just too nice not to. Also, I have too much red fabric not to, I'd like to use some stash!
It has 3 potential borders which I am still umm-ing and ahhhh-ing over, which may explain why it’s a WIP as I am going through loving / not loving each option all over again. Oh well, time for decisions.
  
Hopefully Red December (or perhaps Red January / February or March) will be a launch soon.

PS
Yes, it’s been nearly 2 weeks and the roses are still alive and I am still enjoying them. No such thing as too much red about the house…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...