Thursday 15 July 2010

Part 4 is launched

How is your ITP coming along?

The BOM continues this month with partial assembling of blocks and borders and bird applique. It's 'the calm before the storm' block as next month is the biggest installment. So I have paced it to leave you plenty of enthusiasm for Part 5.

I am having a great time seeing so many quilters progress with this BOM. So many different fabrics are being used, it's a real treat to see ITP made so many different ways.

In The Pink (the complete pattern) is available for purchase. So those of you who can't wait, yes you can buy it and finish it ahead of time. I know one quilter is rushing ahead of the BOM to make it as a birthday present.

We have had the flu in our house this past week, so things have been slower than usual. This time next week I hope to have my EQ7 up and running. We'll see if I manage it...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Esther, my ITP is progressing slowly but when I have a decent pic to share I will send one through!! Thank you so much for this, it's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Esther
    here is Danni from Germany. I can`t open part4 !!! Can you help me?
    Danni

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be one beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see I am little late for BOM, it looks like it is going to be a very nice quilt! I am tempted, but I have enough to do as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please do share a pic Raewyn, I love seeing how each quilter makes it their own.

    Thanks for your kind comment Barb, and Radka...it's never too late to stash bust!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Esther, I have never posted on your blog before, I just happened to stumble onto it. I am not a quilter but I just love your #4 square with the red bird. Can't wait to see the finished project. Beautiful. Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...