Sunday 13 July 2008

I've made front cover !!


I've made front cover!!! Thank you Vic. Quilter's!

I've been selected as the Guest Artist at this year's Victorian Quilter's Showcase at the Craft & Quilt Fair from 24th July 2007 at the Melb Exhibition Centre, where my quilting journey will be displayed through 24 selected quilts. I'm honored to have been chosen and I can't wait to meet as many of you there as possible!

See you at the show!

....now, back to finishing my latest piece, so you can all see it hanging finished on the day.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Esther! All of your quilts are gorgeous ! And the background quilting is so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Esther. Your work is stunning. Love the colours.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...